MEASURING YOUR FINGER
Select a ring that properly fits the intended finger.
- Place the ring over the circles from the downloadable file, matching the inside edge of the ring to the circle nearest in size. This measurement refers to the inside diameter of the ring.
- If the ring falls between two sizes, order the larger size.
- Finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather. For best results measure your finger size : later on in the day, when they are warm (Fingers are smaller in the early morning and when cold). It is best to measure finger size 3 to 4 times to eliminate an erroneous reading.
- If you have big knuckles, measure your finger, then measure your knuckle, and then choose a ring size in between them. Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
- If you’re buying a wide band (like 8mm), purchase a ring 1/2 size larger!
- The average Men’s Ring Size is 10 – 10.5. The average Womans’s Ring Size is 6 – 6.5.
- Your dominant hand is usually 1/2 size larger than your other hand
WOMEN’S BRACELET SIZES
How to measure your bracelet size:
- Close your fingers together and bring your thumb to your little finger. Pretend that you were putting on a bangle.
- Wrap a soft tape measure or a piece of paper around the wrist on which you plan to wear your bracelet.
- Make a note of the number where the tape meets the 0. If using a plain strip of paper, mark your size with a pen or pencil.
- Then use a ruler to measure the length. That would be your wrist size.
DIAMETER CIRCUMFERENCE SIZE 2 3/8″ 7 1/2″ Small 2 5/8″ 8 1/4″ Medium 2 3/4″ 8 3/5″ Large
- To ensure the bracelet fits comfortably, add 1.5 cm. You can then add or subtract centimeters according to whether you prefer a loose, exact or tight fit.
FITTING STYLE ADD INCH(ES) TO WRIST SIZE Snug Fit Add 1/4″ to 1/2″ Comfort Fit Add 3/4″ to 1″ Loose Fit Add 1 1/4″
How do you choose your fit? That really will vary based on your personal preference. If you are buying a delicate bracelet with a thin chain, we suggest a snug fit so that it does not move around too much. Most other bracelets should have a comfort fit except when buying large or thick cuffs or bangles.